25 Mar 2012

The best memories





















Last year I decided to plan a grad trip with S-Trip! Planning for the past year to go to Dominican Republic was so stressful but once we all got to Punta Cana it was all worth it. I don't think words can describe how much fun we had. It went by so fast, and we can all say it was the best week of our lives. Although, I took over 300 pictures I chose these as my favourite. 

Our resort was filled with students that could party like no other. During the day my friends and I did amazing activities such as parasailing, boating, tanning, dancing, etc. the best daily activity for most of us was Volunteering at a school. The little kids were amazing. The night life... being at an all inclusive resort things got a little crazy, but the best partying of my life. 

I wish we could go back.


No comments:

Post a Comment