3 Nov 2012

Outfit post


I haven't been able to style anyone and take pictures since July!!! I stared university in September and it's not like what I imagined it to be. I expected it to be difficult but I thought it would be more fun! I had fun at first but then it started getting really serious and the workload quickly increased. I have no time to do what I love doing which is buying clothes, styling and photography. I barely get to see my friends anymore I can't wait till winter break!

Even though there is no time to style my friends and take photos, I still always imagine outfits in my head and I've seen other boggers do this so I'm going to start making outfit collages. I am absolutely in love with these Rachel Comey booties, they're a little pricey but you can wear them with anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment