15 Mar 2014

sunshine













The last few weeks have been hectic. I had midterms, I got really sick, missed work, and Jax has been a lot of work (training him). It was refreshing just to go out for a walk yesterday with Cody and Jax. Vancouver is great when the weather is nice... I feel blessed to live in such a beautiful city, but I can't wait to go on a warm vacation when school is done lol. Cody and I have been trying to figure out where to go, I really want to go somewhere where I could relax but also do activities and sight seeing. Hopefully we'll have this trip figured out before my summer classes start, we're both so indecisive :(


I'm wearing the thrifted jeans I put rips in, new blazer from H&M, 
Wilfred top, and my new all black leather Vans!

2 comments:

  1. i adore your jeans!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a little $100 jewellery giveaway on my blog if you fancy a look! Click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit!

    Sarah x
    www.palmtreesandheels.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete